Fri, Sep 09|
The Portiuncula Center for Prayer
Annual Fall Retreat
Registration Deadline 8/19/22
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2022, 6:00 PM CDT – Sep 11, 2022, 3:00 PM CDT
The Portiuncula Center for Prayer, 9263 W Saint Francis Rd, Frankfort, IL 60423, USA
About the event
NEW LOCATION!! Click to check it out! The Portiuncula Center for Prayer in Frankfort IL
Have you ever wondered how to live a peaceful life amidst the chaos around and within us? Have you ever longed to live a joy filled life in a world filled with fear? Has your desire to be creative and passionate every single day of your life been squashed by disappointments?
If you’ve said yes to any of those, John and Valerie have a few ideas to share with you! They have, over the last 20+ years taught hundreds of spiritual and personal growth courses and have a plethora of tools that can assist you in not only discovering, but LIVING from that peaceful, joyful, creative and passionate self that you ARE.
On this retreat you will gain perspectives that maybe you’ve never thought of before. You will discover that you do indeed have the power to live the life of your dreams. And, you will be inspired to make changes that you never thought you could before.
Through discussions, meditations, exercises and more John and Valerie will take you on a beautiful journey of truly discovering the Brilliance within YOU.
We sincerely hope you join us and...
- learn to live your life from the ever expanding joy of your heart
- learn to make decisions from a Self empowering place
- shift stressful thoughts and feelings with a powerful questioning technique
- experience first hand how thought impacts your body
- learn how connectedness brings peace and how separation fosters suffering
- discover how attachment to your roles and identities can create that separation
- shake loose of outside authorities
- and become your own source of wisdom
- All Retreat activities (so much fun!)
- 5 meals beginning with Saturday breakfast
- Two nights accommodation
- Arrive Friday evening by 6:00pm - Dinner is on your own
- Retreat begins at 7:00pm Friday, ends 3/4:00 on Sunday
- Bonfire on Saturday night
- Possible Movie night