Sat, Oct 21|
Elements of Wellness
Karuna Reiki: Practitioner Levels I & II
Registration Closes Sept 29th. Minimum 6 students / Maximum 10 students
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 9:00 AM – Oct 22, 2023, 5:00 PM
Elements of Wellness, 18118 1/2 Martin Ave, Homewood, IL 60430, USA
About the event
The Karuna Reiki system, developed and trademarked by William Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training, is defined in Sanskrit as the Reiki of Compassionate Action accompanied by Wisdom.
William’s story of creating this system started about 1989.Through his own multifaceted, trainings, and networking with other Reiki Master‘s, he was given new symbols and attunements to work with which he filed away until he and a few other Masters felt confident enough to bring them forth and share them publicly. The symbols that were ultimately chosen were channeled by several Reiki masters including Marcy Miller, Kellie-Ray Marine, Pat Courtney, Catherine Mills Belmont and Marla Abraham.
In 1995 William taught his first Karuna Reiki course that our own John Sparks attended. In 2016 Valerie learned this system from John and they both have been using it in their personal practice since.
While this system of Reiki is trademarked by William Rand, there is additional perspectives and insights that John became aware of through his good friend and then business partner, Sue Ellen Roberts. As an angelic channel, Sue Ellen offered an in-depth understanding and fresh perspective around the Karuna system that resonated strongly with John. This brought excitement and new life to his approach in using Karuna Reiki, but because of an agreement between them, when Sue Ellen parted, this knowledge remained locked away and nurtured until now, almost 25 years later.
When you attend this course you will learn both perspectives-Williams trademarked version as well as the angels as channeled through Sue Ellen, the hidden stories, and a deep loving, compassionately new system of Reiki to add to your tool box of love and light to share with the world.
- I love being supported to explore and grow on my own and to trust my instincts. ~ Gina Stokes-Baetz
- John and Val are wonderful teachers who encourage open discussion on subject matter and everyone’s viewpoint. ~ Becky Wensel
- John and Valerie are wonderful compassionate teachers who make sure everyone’s voice is heard. ~ Jessica Wilson
- I’ve known John and Valerie for years. It’s nice to be able to find a Reiki class that keeps it’s traditional form. The conversations in class helped expand our consciousness and our spiritual growth which as been unmeasurable. ~ Flora Carbajal
- After taking Reiki classes with Valerie and John in the past, I would only suggest these two to teach them ~ Gaza Duna
In this two day course, you will…
- learn The origin of Karuna Reiki
- learn Four Level I Symbols: past life issues, cellular healing shadow self, abuse issues, psychological attack, relationships, addictive behavior, develop healthy habits, harmonize chakras, focus, manifestation, grounding and more
- learn Four Level II Symbols: Aligning with higher self, creativity, grounding, healing humanity, personal divine power, empowering goals, heal the earth, create peace, trust in life, clairvoyance.
- learn the Angels perspective of all symbols and the system of Karuna
- learn how to give a Karuna Reiki Treatment
- Discussion of the Shadow Self
- learn chanting with the symbols
- Give and receive treatments with the other students
- Receive a comprehensive manual from the International Center for Reiki Training.
- and more!
Pre-Requisite: MUST have completed through Level III of Usui Reiki and have knowledge of all four Usui Symbols… Power Symbol, Mental Emotional Symbol, Distance Symbol, and the Master Symbol. If you have not take Reiki with John and Valerie you MUST provide a copy of your certificate.
Payment in full OR a $200 deposit.
Balance, if there is one, is due by Sept 22nd, 2023
Registration closes Sept 22nd, 2023
Min 6 students / Max 10 students
One month or more notice of cancellation, your funds will be refunded to you less 25% of class fee. Less than one month notice of cancellation, funds will not be refunded.